We visited a local attraction here known as Camel Rock and Garden of the Gods
- we made an apple salad to celebrate the wonderful apple season that we are in. Last October was pretty warm and this year is in the 40’s but none the less October is one of my favorite times of years
- Chaperoned weekend of great young believers who went to took the beautiful spot in the rocks
- watched a crazy friend of mine do a crazy dance
- and another friend do the hoola hoop dance
- cant forget this wild game of leap frog as my daughter was so short she could barely make it over
- Best of all this weekend seemed to liven up the spirit and give us the voice to speak out for God.
Share 7 quick facts in your life or simply read others on the conversion diary blog