Wow this week was a bit different both good and bad:
- Sunday started by getting a new group of first graders how fun they all ready seem. I will enjoy having them in my class this year. I love how because they are first graders they come in not knowing how to read or about the upstairs sunday school class and by time they leave they are so ready to go to second graders being great readers and having made great friends
- My son left this last Thursday on a mission trip to Canada. Having a great time he will be home either late tonight or tomorrow. I believe they would love to be home tonight if possible. They had a great time-sharing the message with the people they met but ready to come home as well.
- I won a freezer in a blog giveaway yesterday. That is some wonderful news. I was so surprised that I won it I am delighted. It is the biggest prize I have won this far having entered giveaways and been blogging for over 1 1/2.
- I was surprised that I saved as much money as I did at the supermarket last week and it was stark in realization this week. I just found several coupons that the cashier simply placed back in a bag of groceries and did not run up. He was in a hurry to go to lunch and I did not notice at the time.
- Starting a bible study with my women’s group this week. It is entitled one in a million. It sounds like a great study. I will update and let you all know how it is going
- Our local high school baseball team were terrific. Winning 40 games in a row and losing only 1. The sad part is that the 1 was the state championship game. So we are now state runners-up. The team at one time was number 4 in the nation. Two of the young men were selected in the baseball draft to the Atlanta Braves so proud of these boys
- The Air conditioners have been turned on. They are monitored for energy-saving but I am not an individual who can be uncomfortable without getting cranky